Stay ahead of the competition by keeping up-to-speed with the latest products that are selling well within the aftermarket. This month, Morris Lubricants highlights some products that could make a difference – if you’re not stocking them already.
MULTIVIS ECO H 0W-16
This is a high performance synthetic engine oil formulated to cope with the exacting demands of OEMs requiring low viscosity engine oils and delivers friction reduction, component protection and fuel efficiency.
The 0W-16 classification was launched to further enhance an engine’s ability to run more efficiently, whilst using less fuel and therefore less CO2.
Application: For use in engines where a lubricant of this viscosity and performance level is specified in handbooks. Manufacturers include Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Suzuki (Baleno (A1K412 SHVS), Ignis (ATK412 & ATK412 SHVS), Swift (A2LL412 & A2L412 SHVS)).
- Contribution to overall fuel efficiency
- Rapid circulation from cold
- Strong oil film that protects at high temperatures and under arduous work loads
- A high level of component cleanliness and operational efficiency
MULTIVIS ECO PC 0W-30
This is a passenger car engine oil formulated and developed for the latest PSA petrol and diesel engines, including hybrids. The low viscosity grade of 0W- 30, not only promotes fuel efficiency under a range of driving conditions, but ensures rapid circulation in start-stop operation, even when the engine is cold.
The formulation is carefully balanced to ensure after-treatment devices, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and catalysts, are fully protected.
Application: For use in the latest PSA engine designs, including BlueHDi and Puretech units, and those employing electronic start-stop technologies.
- Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economy
- Outstanding cold temperature flow rates and high temperature film strength
- Low levels of volatility
- Superior thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness Readerlink 068
MULTIVIS ECO VB 0W-20
Multivis ECO VB 0W-20 is a synthetic engine oil formulated to cope with the demands of OEMs requiring low viscosity engine oils, in particular Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda and Seat. This product uses synthetic base fluids and an advanced additive system to provide a lubricant that delivers friction reduction, component protection and fuel efficiency. The product contains a tracer dye that fluoresces blue under UV light.
Application: For use in engines where a lubricant of this viscosity and performance level is specified in handbooks.
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- Circulates rapidly from cold
- Strong oil film protects at high temperatures and under arduous work loads
- Ensures a high level of component cleanliness and operational efficiency
MULTIVIS ECO V 0W-20
Multivis ECO V 0W-20 is a low viscosity engine oil providing a high level of component protection.
Advanced base fluids provide rapid circulation and protection during cold starts, but also a strong low viscosity oil film that contributes to engine efficiency and energy savings. Additive technology ensures reduced wear on valve-train components, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers and maintains engine cleanliness.
Application: For petrol engines, including turbo-charged versions, requiring a low viscosity grade complying with one of the performance levels shown: ACEA A1/B1 and Volvo VCC RBSO.2AE – Approved
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy
- Rapid cold start flow that reduces noise and wear
- Increased film strength at high temperatures, under all driving conditions
- High temperature deposit and anti-sludge control
- Low levels of volatility