The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) has announced it will host a question & answer webinar on 14th January, which will focus on what the new Brexit deal means for the auto industry.
Although the particular focus will be recruitment, the webinar will also touch on the wider considerations for businesses.
Featuring Steve Nash, CEO of the IMI, Steve Scofield, Head of Business Development and Sam Purvis, Managing Director of The Compass Partnership, the Q&A session will focus on the employment challenges that the exit from the EU brings including:
- How the Brexit deal affects the automotive industry
- Potential short, medium and long term effects
- What could this mean for international workers?
- What companies should be thinking about for recruitment
- Workforce planning and development
- How Brexit affects those who are currently looking for work
Steve Nash explained: “With the EU deal being done so close to the deadline – and with many taking a well-earned break over the Christmas period – we are finding many employers are only now able to take on board the potential impact on their recruitment plans. We have therefore invited recruitment expert, Sam Purvis of the Compass Partnership, to join our webinar to help employers understand their options.”
The IMI Brexit Webinar will take place at 15.00 on Thursday 14th January 2021 and questions for the panel can also be posted in advance.