Three automotive recruitment specialists have formed The Automotive Recruitment Alliance in a bid to streamline the recruitment process for the aftermarket.
Autotech Group, Glen Callum Associates and KPI People’s specialisms cover the entire automotive aftermarket. This includes temporary vehicle technicians and MOT testers, permanent and interim technical and commercial staff, parts and customer service operatives, sales and marketing, through to senior board positions.
All three companies have informally recommended each other for several years to provide the aftermarket with effective recruitment solutions.
This collaboration has now been formalised through the launch of The Automotive Recruitment Alliance, which will support the future growth of the aftermarket through the placement of high quality, skilled candidates.
The Alliance has committed to a number of shared principles, including:
- Delivering an ethical recruitment service to all
- Continually investing in the latest technology and recruitment tools to help shape an enhanced recruitment strategy
- Only recommending quality candidates who have been fully vetted
- Providing candidates with access to relevant training and opportunities to futureproof the next generation of the aftermarket
- Offering a transparent fee structure with no up-front costs for a consistent client experience
Gavin White, CEO of Autotech Group, said: “Through the Recruitment Alliance, we are formalising our existing relationships and shared values. Due to the synergies between all three companies, we have made several referrals over the years, but this will now strengthen our collective commitment to providing excellent customer service to the industry.”