Aftermarket supplier, Comline, proudly introduces its latest ‘Part of the Month’, ECK228F, a multi-application Single Mass Flywheel Clutch Kit.
Serving a variety of vehicles from the Volkswagen Group, the company says that this popular reference delivers performance and inherent value for money, attributes synonymous with the Comline brand.
Formed from high-quality raw materials, every component in Comline’s comprehensive clutch range is subjected to strict analysis for chemical composition, tensile strength, hardness and microstructure. Rigorously inspected and measured for conformity, all parts also undergo tests looking at clamp load, release load, pressure plate lift and more. It is this laser-like focus on quality that allows Comline to confidently supply all parts with a three-year, 36,000-mile warranty.
Serving a variety of models from the Volkswagen Group, the ECK228F clutch kit is precisely attuned to the following vehicles:
- Audi A3 (2003-2010)
- Seat Altea (2004 onwards)
- Seat Leon (2004 onwards)
- Seat Toledo (2004-2009)
- Skoda Octavia (2004-2010)
- Skoda Superb (2008 onwards)
- VW Caddy (2004 -2010)
- VW Golf (2003-2009)
- VW Golf Plus (2005-2009)
- VW Jetta (2005-2010)
- VW Passat (2005-2008)
- VW Touran (2003-2010)
Said to be trusted by customers in 50 countries worldwide, Comline’s aftermarket portfolio spans multiple product categories and caters for all popular European, Japanese and Korean vehicles.
Some facts about Comline
- Established in 1991.
- Headquartered in Luton, England.
- The company’s warehouse capacity is currently 230,000ft2.
- Distributing across Europe, the brand currently trades in 50 countries worldwide.
- Subsidiaries in Greece, Spain and Ireland.
- Products include filters, brake pads, brake discs for passenger and commercial vehicles; clutch kits, CV joint kits, water pumps, hub assembly kits; motor oils, wiper blades, and steering and suspension parts.